High-precision Coating and Drying Equipment
Circular Coating Equipment RS Coater™
A revolutionary, new alternative to the Spin Coater!
A unique slit die offers full freedom with circular coating!
- Capable of high-viscosity liquid thick coating application (even single applications of thick coatings with coating thicknesses of hundreds of μm)
- Superior ability to embed liquid in patterns (with very few voids)
- No need for EBR (Edge Back Rinse), thereby reducing the number of processes involved
- Keeps liquid loss to a bare minimum (the quantity of coating liquid applied is less than 1/3 that of a Spin Coater)
- Cleaning and waste fluid volume are both greatly reduced, contributing to more eco-friendly manufacturing
- Capable of coating materials with special forms and of special forms of coating (refer to the form examples below)
Superior coating thickness precision (Uniformity)
- Wafer size: 4 – 18 inch (⌀450 mm)
- Viscosity: 500 – 15,000 mPa∙s (cps)
- Coating thickness: 50 – 200 μm/Wet
- Coating thickness precision: Within ±3%
- Coating utilization efficiency: 90% or higher
Let us help you find the right systems solution.
Process flow example:
Load port (EFEM) → Alignment → Coater → Bake → CP → Load port (EFEM)
Drying process option: VCD (vacuum drying apparatus)
Baking process option: Can be combined with a Cure Oven and other elements