High-precision Coating and Drying Equipment
Capable of performing thin film coating which surpasses that of the HP Coater. Achieves thinner, more accurate coating of glass and other sheet-type substrates. Thanks to a revolutionary nozzle washing method and unique control system, FLOLIA® is able to perform highly precise thin-film coating measured in submicron units. Additionally, substrate transfer and positioning mechanisms are incorporated which can support system automation. Coating performance has been verified using a test unit installed inside a cleanroom (class100) at our laboratory.
- Color filters
- Hard coating
- Organic semiconductor layers
- Solar cell-related
- AR, LR, AG films
- CNT, Pedot and other transparent conductive films
- Barrier films…etc.
- Maximum substrate size: 2,600mmW × 5,000mmL
- Coating thickness: ≥ 1 μm wet (0.05μm – 50μm dry)
- Coating viscosity: 0.001 – 50 Pa∙s (1 – 50,000cps)
- Coating speed: ≤ 300mm/sec
- Thickness precision: ≤ ±3%
- Cleanliness class: Class10
Substrate floating conveyance-type coater capable of handling liquid crystal open cells and other ultra-thin substrates is also available.
G6 Pedot Coater (floating conveyance-type)