Heat Treatment Equipment
Batch Type Clean Oven (for Packaging)
A clean oven designed for semiconductors and electronic components!
Incorporates our newly developed, proprietary special heat-resistant filter, giving it a cleanliness class equivalent to that of an IR oven (class10).
Provides outstanding energy efficiency and high productivity thanks to a hot air circulation-type system. No condensate or sublimate adheres to the inside of the oven, and maintenance is simple and easy!
Can also be combined with EFEM as part of a larger system.
FOPLP (RDL) PI curing, etc.
- Panel size: 500mm × 500mm, 600mm × 600mm
- Heating method: Convection-type (heated air circulation-type)
- Maximum temperature: Max. 350°C
- Temperature precision: ΔT= ≤ 3°C
- Heat-up/cool-down rate: Up rate = 7°C/min Down rate = -7°C/min (Ave.)
- Cleanliness class: Class10
- Atmosphere: Air or N2 gas (pure N2)
- Furnace interior O2 concentration: ≤ 10ppm (when using pure N2)